How Homebuyer Assistance Works
Homebuyer assistance programs, for the purposes of this discussion are defined as money available for the purchase of a home by a State, County, or City or FDIC insured depository bank through the Community Reinvestment Act.
are available help low to moderate income homebuyers by lending, or granting money that can be used for down payment and closing costs.
In this episode, Josh and Scott dig deep into the advantages, disadvantages, and alternatives if a homebuyer assistance program is not the best option for you.
Links and Resources
Below you will find links to some of our most popular articles on this topic including assistance alternatives and mortgage credit certificates.
- Buyer Assistance, Is it Right For Me?
- Homebuyer Assistance Alternatives
- MCC – First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit
Get Your Questions Answered
If you are like most people that visit this website, you’ve got a mortgage problem or an unanswered question, and you’re having trouble getting answers.
We are here to help you get the right answer, the first time, and connect you with an experienced loan officer that can help.
There are several ways to ask questions, and get expert opinions on this website.
- Email me Directly: Simply click the email icon at the top of the site. These questions come directly to me and are answered very quickly.
- Leave a Comment: Below every article is the option to leave a comment or question. We see these comments and questions in real-time and every question is answered.